LegacyGT.com

Thoughts on paying extra for lifetime protection on tires ?

SilverLeg

I generally order my tires though Costco and bring them my wheels to install. They are careful not to mess up wheels, if you point out they are flawless from the start they return that way and all the tires come with roadside and replacement. Customer service is actually a priority for them too.

Up here in the NE, I recommend it. I only had the DWS' for ~4k miles when I hit a pothole and blew out both my driver side tires and cost only ~$40 to replace.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Last I looked, Tire Rack's road hazard is 50% of one tire; you guys are paying a lot more. For you, if odds are greater than 100% you blow one tire out of 4 before replacing due to wear, then it makes sense...
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

In all my years of driving never had it. Not saying its not worth it but online tires have to be shipped back. For me if you are buying a $150.00 tire and the road hazard is $15.00 then yes...
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

Archived