LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators
Short notice here, but my brother has a pair of tickets for the nats game tomorrow and he cant go. Section 213, row g. He wants $220 for both tickets. Let me know if you want to go to the game!! (they're e tickets, so easy transfer)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

The best thing about registering for mailing lists at restaurants/stores is that they give you freebies! I'm going to celebrate my birthday by giving you all freebies.

Free but you need to promise to use them and they don't go to waste. Send me a PM of your email address and which one you want.

Gordon Biersch 1 - Buy one entree and get one entree free. Expires 10/17 - Emailed.

Gordon Biersch 2 - Buy one entree and get one entree free. Expires 10/17

Chilis - Free Brownie Sunday. Expires 10/17 (you usually always get a free desert, not sure how this differs.)

Texas De Brazil - Buy one full price dinner get one dinner free. Expires 11/2 (not valid saturdays) - Emailed.

La Tasca - Enjoy a complimentary dessert PLUS a special SURPRISE. Expires 10/18 (you usually always get a free desert by saying it's your birthday.... I guess the special surprise is the gift)

Edited by PeterJMC

The best thing about registering for mailing lists at restaurants/stores is that they give you freebies! I'm going to celebrate my birthday by giving you all freebies.

Free but you need to promise to use them and they don't go to waste. Send me a PM of your email address and which one you want.

Gordon Biersch 1 - Buy one entree and get one entree free. Expires 10/17 - Emailed.

Gordon Biersch 2 - Buy one entree and get one entree free. Expires 10/17

Chilis - Free Brownie Sunday. Expires 10/17 (you usually always get a free desert, not sure how this differs.)

Texas De Brazil - Buy one full price dinner get one dinner free. Expires 11/2 (not valid saturdays) - Emailed.

La Tasca - Enjoy a complimentary dessert PLUS a special SURPRISE. Expires 10/18 (you usually always get a free desert by saying it's your birthday.... I guess the special surprise is the gift)

I'll take the free part if you buy? :p

If my F14s finally come in next week... maybe I won't want these :) Soooo much delay in getting those bastards.

I have a few things for free from my LGT if anyone wants them... You can pick up at the next meet if I make it.

OEM Cubby

Copper Gasket set for DP/UP

• Moderators

Anyone need an undertray? It came off my wagon and has a little bit of damage to one of the mounting points, but I've been running it for the last year with no problem. I replaced it with another one that I got as part of a trade for my old sway bar.

If you want it, I'll accept beer and/or bourbon--your choice.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

GoPro LCD bacpac

Came with my hero2. No use for it. Want it gone. Local pickup/meet up prefered.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/GoPro---BacPac-LCD-Screen/2224075.p?id=1218315993829&skuId=2224075

80 bucks brand new. how about 70 since I have everything still in the box. Like I used it once to aim in OC and then one playback. But since I travel with my laptop I dont need it and could use the cash.