LegacyGT.com

Which wheels should I get? (Civic owner)

PD Boy

Okay I know this is a Legacy forum and I once was obsessed with this cars and will hopefully get one one day :redface: . But until then I am stuck with my Civic, and frankly I am happy with it but it needs a makeover. I was hoping I could get your un-biased opinion about these two sets of wheels I am considering. The wheels I am currently rolling on are factory Honda wheels that I just got not too long ago, but I think I want a new look (you know how it is..:) )

So these are the two choices I have narrowed it down to:

How my car looks now:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3118/civic001aa9.jpg

Option 1: Gunmetal with polished lip

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9083/civic001xzz7.jpg

Option 2: Hyper Silver Finish

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3858/civic001x2uy3.jpg

Or

Option 3: Keep it the way it is. Factory Honda wheels.

Thanks for any input! And please no flaming! :redface:

Welcome:):)

That looks the best.....especially for the money.....

Where @ in Tampa, I work in Trampa....commute from Lakeland daily

Thanks

I am in the Temple Terrace area, student at USF

Oh......

ShockerGT is in the same boat!! He's independently wealthy though & has had 2 new Legacy's over the past 2 years.......

BTW......this month is just awesome some many spring break college students from other states.......

Eye Candy.........FTW:):):)

Nothing makes a old man feel young quicker than getting flashed on I4 by young good looking female coeds...:eek:.......:cool:.........:cool: ......:p :p :p

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

ShockerGT is in the same boat!! He's independently wealthy though & has had 2 new Legacy's over the past 2 years.......

It's all yours and Boon's faults too. If I had never seen your cars, I would have never got rid of the i for a GT. ;)

Anyway, I'd keep the stockers you have, they look better than the others IMO.

Nothing makes a old man feel young quicker than getting flashed on I4 by young good looking female coeds...:eek:.......:cool:.........:cool: ......:p :p :p

CLEARLY, we'll need you to start a new thread to discuss this in much further detail..;)

Oh, and to the OP- Gunmetal with polished lip looks good. Or keep saving so you can get your Legacy quicker.

what year? :confused:

i know someone that goes there. :cool:

and i would powdercoat the stockers.

Senoir

Is that person male or female :dm: ?

Thanks to everyone for their responses. I think I might very well paint them a darker color, and thanks to the one who suggested it.

If I were to ask the opinion of Honda owners they would have been like "YEA MANG, GET SOME VOLKS ON THAT BIATCH!!!" :lol:

Luckily for me Legacy owners seem a little more mature and smart with their money, thanks for the reality check :thumbsup:

Those are nice stockers.

I wish I could find some handsome split-sevens for the Legacy, that are radiused all the way to the wheel rim, rather than having a reverse curve for a faux-lip. (that is why OE wheels look "classier" than most aftermarkets, but most OEs are nearly or drastically undersized for their application, but also usually heavy for their size, compared to aftermarket.) Those don't look all that small for a civic, though, which is good.

If those wheels were 17 or 18", were at least 7.5 inches wide, and had the proper offset and 5x100 bolt pattern, I would be looking for some for my Legacy.

Vote for powdercoating, or painting the stockers.

LOL!!

Um...no...

Maybe if I was 16 I would do any of those...

I just bought some wheel paint and supplies. I'll post up some pics for you all when I'm done. If it doesn't come out the way I like I'll just fork over the money to get them powdercoated like suggested.

Archived