LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• I Donated

Hey guys, got a lot of local-only or local-preferred items in my big FS thread.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-md-bnr16g-vbg1-koni-hotchkis-dps-mid-y-w-233808.html

Extra bonus: come to my house to pay and I will install any of the parts you buy at a minimal rate (free for the trade items, $10 an hour for the other items). I live in Owings Mills, northwest of Baltimore.

• 2 weeks later...
Throwing my interior trade out there again. I have black, looking for tan. Car was bought by the dealer sight unseen and I have to have the car to them by the end of this week. Car will be traded in with the black interior if I cannot find anyone to trade.

Guh. Wish I could justify it in my head--and wish I knew how to get the airbags and whatnot to work :spin:

You talking about getting the airbags from and 06 to work on an 05? I can tell you how I got mine to. Really wish I had done a writeup when I did my swap...

• Moderators
You talking about getting the airbags from and 06 to work on an 05? I can tell you how I got mine to. Really wish I had done a writeup when I did my swap...

No. He has later model STi front seats in his car.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Interested in a very nice condition 07 spec.b wheel? I could be persuaded to pick up a damd wheel :)

Funny I am about to list a black Damd wheel with black stitching... just for an 08/09 as I did the swap in my 06 to get paddle shifters and radio controls...

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

• I Donated
FYI, the 06-07 Spec.B wheel and the 05-07 5EAT wheel are identical besides the control inserts. Without the audio control inserts (which BMB would likely swap over to his DAMD wheel), putting a Spec.B wheel on a 5MT would mean a large gap on each side of the airbag.