LegacyGT.com

nj window tint

smack

smack, I know you know now, but for others that don't know, NJ law states no tint/film should be on the front windows. You can do whatever you want to the back windows, but front is off limits...but that hasn't stopped people from tinting :icon_mrgr

For people in other states, here is a link to a site that contains what tint percentage is legal in your state.

Man I thought I had it bad in my state of Missouri with 35% ANY ANY but you look at some of these retarded states like PA and you see 70 70 70. I would have to move out if I lived in that state. That is just unacceptable! I wouldn't even bother with those kind of laws - besides, if someone really wants to shoot a cop, its not like the cop will get saved by the windows. So I don't know why they even bother with that 70 % seethrough law. Just stupid

I think the issue is more "What kind of tint job will draw the least attention" :lol:

I had 55% front and 20% in the rear on my last car. Never got hassled once for tints :icon_bigg

I'll see if I can find a better picture

http://a258.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_97876e000e4e3966c9de8187de0e7039.jpg

Tint can definately be a bad thing if you dont like attention....on my suburban I had 5% on the front side windows and 5% with 15% layered over the rest of the vehicle...

Never been pulled over and never been given a ticket for it but i do belive thats part of the benefits of keeping outa state tags on the vehicles u drive ;)

I have been harrassed because of my tint/tags tho multiple times, ive had cops follow me for miles waiting for me to do the slightest infraction...even so far as to follow me into parking lots and wait for me to step out of my vehicle or drive off again.

My main reason for tint has always been security of my audio equipment if they cant see it they wont try and steal it and also helps my eyes at night at there rather sensative:cool:. Probaly wont ever black out the LGT but i do think about it alot especialy now that its summer.

Archived