LegacyGT.com

carpet floor mats for my 07 LGT

Mike07LGT

Anyone know where I can find a good set of carpet floor mats? I currently have the rubber all weather mats but I wanna get a set of carpet mats for the summer and im having trouble finding an oem set that will work. Any suggestions? Thanks!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately I got the car with no floor mats at all so I bought the all weather mats for winter but I can't find oem mats anywhere... I'm not sure what mats came in the car from the factory... Maybe I should have asked that?

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

• 3 weeks later...
The part number is for Outbacks. Search for Outback floor mats. The tan ones are J501SAG030, I dunno what the black/grey ones are.

I actually have to say I went this route a while ago and the OB mats seem to be a bit different. Different material and they don't quite fit right. They slip like hell. My previous mats may have had a hole in them, but they didn't move that much.

I actually have to say I went this route a while ago and the OB mats seem to be a bit different. Different material and they don't quite fit right. They slip like hell. My previous mats may have had a hole in them, but they didn't move that much.

cool thanks for the info... Im just gonna stick with the all weather mats I guess.. Im the only one that rides in my car really I just feel like the OEM Rubber mats are cheap looking for a so called "luxury" car haha

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Archived