LegacyGT.com

Subaru Mechanic?

rkhousman

Wondering where I can take my 05 lgt to get it checked out and some work done that it may need but also where I can watch over the work being done so that I can learn a bit about the lgt. I enjoy working on my car when the work that is required is possible in my garage.

for starters wanna make sure everything is up to par engine wise and if all is well also think there may be a problem with my rear drive shaft? Getting a clunk at times as I come to a sto or put it in gear. Also want to fix the suspension as it seem shot imo. But not too sure. Coming from my F150 to a subaru is a whole new beast!

Motive Auto in Woburn. +1 for Alberto for all of the above. Just come in on 2 and zip up 95 past the Lexington/Bedford exits to where 93/95 come together. Easy peasy.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/new-vendor-here-o-motive-auto-works-188889.html

Welcome to LGT.com. Enjoy!

p.s. Ask him to show you my old turbo, if he still has it.

Thank for the input everyone! So after reading all the positive comments about motive I think I will be setting up an appt once my tuition overpayment comes in and I have some time. Also Underdog I will hit u up if I need any assistance/guidance.

• 4 weeks later...
Alright shouls be bringing my car to Motive on the 1st to have him check it out! Couldn't be any sooner on my end unfortunatley cause I am getting annoyed by the fact that my car wants to stall on occasion immediatly after starting.

Another enthusiastic supporter of Alberto/Motive here! You can stand under your car with him and watch/help with the work, or chill on his comfy couch and watch TV/DVDs or play XBOX. Great knowledge (turbo subarus are his specialty), super clean shop, and very reasonable prices! Won't be taking my baby anywhere else (unless I think I can sneak in some work under warranty).

• 4 months later...

Archived