LegacyGT.com

tahoe report

matt

Squaw was silly good today. Like 2+ feet of true powder (not sierra cement) good. And without the weekend crowds. I have no pics, but I don't think any are needed.

To all you skiers/boarders who were stuck at work today: :p

i hate you.

i have a cabin on Christy Lane (on the hill behind the FD) but i havent been able to go up in months =/

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

looks like it's gonna snow all week woohoo.

I'm thinking bout going up to Sac sunday night, then tahoe for the day on monday. Finally get to test out this AWD action (1st time subie owner, and just picked up a winter set last night)

Good to hear. Tahoe's been having a tough season so far. :(

I have friends in Tahoe City who have been really disappointed. I'll probably be at Northstar in March. :)

I hit Mt Rose saturday morning. 16-20" of dry pow. You know its a good day when the holes in the helmet are full of snow and you haven't wrecked. Debating a hooky day tomorrow and hit kirkwood. $44 tickets through 2/20 at snowbomb. Chair 10 looks to be closed all day today and will be untouched and waiting tomorrow. Next storm system coming in looks to be tropical and warm :mad:

I was very close to heading to Mt Rose on Saturday too, but Kirkwood's ridiculous snow totals made me change my plans. 9 to 12 feet of snow in 12 days is simply nuts!

I stayed in Reno Sat and Sun night. About an inch of snow fell on Sunday, but it was practically all gone by Monday.

2/18 - bluebird pow at Kirkwood. I had to attach a pic of chair #10 with 4 days of untouched pow under it. And my helmet staying afloat on thunder saddle.

emailed your photo to a coworker and he cried (season pass holder). Last weekend he thought he would be the $hit and fly to Colorado. Big mistake. HaHa

Not sure where i will go this weekend. All the lift ticket prices have me wondering about what is worth while. They have almost priced me out.

-tim

emailed your photo to a coworker and he cried (season pass holder). Last weekend he thought he would be the and fly to Colorado. Big mistake. HaHa

Not sure where i will go this weekend. All the lift ticket prices have me wondering about what is worth while. They have almost priced me out.

-tim

I have a buddy in whistler right now. we swapped photos last night...I won.

snowbombdotcom (i need commision for mentioning twice now) you can get discount tickets w/o a member card. Print and redeem at hill. Its gonna be warmer this weekend so there could be rain at lower elevations come sunday. NWS is saying 47 sat. and 42 sun. at lake level. With that said any day on the hill is better than work.

Archived