LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

05 06 red wagon looked stock with tint. Sunrise /50Sunrise in front of in n out.

If it was around 6:45 AM or 5:15 PM, it was me :)! Only stock on the outside :cool:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Yes that was you. Nice car. Sleeper you say?

Custom dyno map, uppipe, and downpipe, stage 2 clutch and light weight flywheel. I don't want to draw any more attention on the road than I need to ;). I would do more internal (turbo, headers), but then smog inspection just becomes even more of an ordeal.

Edited by GoSix
can't think
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Ya i heard that. I want to do a few things to mine but i also have a nova thats waiting for the heidts subframe lsx and t-56 to be put in it. Cant make up my mind. I do need a dyno tune tho. Who did yours?

GST down in Hayward did it for me a few years ago. However, I highly recommend FW Motorsports (formerly DBTuned) in Roseville (I didn't know about them at the time). Paul knows his stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week forget what day lol

Qsm 08+ on 101n male drivet female passenger It was night and you drove in the carpool next to me. Didn't notice you were an Lgt til after you drove up a lil more sry.

Caught up to ya and i think i saw you looked over. Nice lookin car!