LegacyGT.com

Which endlinks with Hotckis sway's?

jproy12

I was wondering, what is the best bang for the buck endlinks out there?

I am looking at putting Hotchkis swaybars, front and rear, with a reinforcement bracket, and would like to get better endlinks!

I see AVO, kartboy, perrin, etc? Which one is the best? AVO seems cheap?

Thanks, I know it was maybe said a million times, but its hard to do a search from my blackberry...

Thanks

JP

Kartboy.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I'm not sure what there was to figure out but the hotchiks bars, Kartboy endlinks, SB bushings, and control arm bushings are all on the car.

The difference in handling is night and day. Had I known SBs made this much of a difference I would have done SBs in all of my cars.

Unfortunately with the OB, the only manufacturer that makes end links for the rear that are long enough is AVO.

So Mike will be exchanging my Kartboy end links for an AVO set.

Like I said, waaaaay out of his way to make sure you are happy.

Crazy you are if you go anywhere else to get your stuff.

No Mike doesn't give me a dollar every time I send him business I'm just anal retentive about...well everything and Mike is by far the most pleasant experience I've had with any vendor, anywhere.

The rear endlinks but I guess you got that figured out now.

I think the effect of the sways is magnified on the Outback because of the height and the extra thin bars they install at the factory to keep it from being too stiff on rough roads.

Heck, I think the factory Legacy bars are a bit stiffer.

I think bushings are the next step for me.

I've NEVER had a car respond to sway bars like my OBXT did at stock height.

I found that the rear KB's were plenty long enough. I never had an issue with them... then I lowered the car and it works perfectly.

Next step for me is the LCA bushings and possibly a WL-ROCK.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Oh yea, I forgot about those. Those are going in with the rest of the front end parts. Might as well do just one alignment.

• 1 month later...

Alright! Finally made the move to hotchkis swaybars from Infamous and a progress technology reinforcement bracket from FBP.

I was wondering if I keep my stock endlinks for a bit if they will snap or break with the bigger hotchkis swaybars? I did get rhe progress reinforcement bracket, just not decided on endlinks.

I'm doing a GB on MSI endlinks, but not much interest, so might be looking at different options, and kartboy seems like a good option.

Any more inputs?

JP

Go Kartboy for Endlinks. There is, literally, nothing to be gained by spending an extra $100 on the other links.

• 1 month later...

I have Cobb sway bars on my 05 Outback XT with BC coilovers. I was running the AVO endlinks for a couple years but decided to try out the Kartboys.

I put the Kartboys on today, and WOW my car is quiet as a mouse and it seemed to stiffen it up a bit more. Love it.

I also put the spacers he sells in the front to keep the geometry good.

Cant say enough about this product.

I might add that when you get endlinks from Kartboy the fronts are 2.5in and the rears are 3.0in.

My outback is pretty much even all the way around so I had him send me 3.0 inches front and rear and it worked perfect.

If you purchase both front and rear at the same time they are 200 for the set.

• 1 year later...

hey guys...

i need to change my front end links. my car is stock right now except whiteline rear lca bushings. I want to know what would be the best end link on stock front sway bar? I don't know if I will be upgrading front sway.

my second question is, I have solid non adjustible whiteline rear sway bar that i need to put in. I also would like to upgrade end links. what would you recommend for this setup?

Thank you

Archived