• Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been out to Car's and Coffee twice, and tried to come out several other times but I don't know if I've seen you. If you get to church for the 8am, you can make it out by 10am from Durham right? No shame in showing up late, you wouldn't be the only one.

I've been out to Car's and Coffee twice, and tried to come out several other times but I don't know if I've seen you. If you get to church for the 8am, you can make it out by 10am from Durham right? No shame in showing up late, you wouldn't be the only one.

The early service for me is 9:00-10:30, but I could probably get there just a little before 11 if I head straight there after church. Maybe I'll try to make it next Sunday, when I'm not on call, and at least make it in time to eat lunch with everyone!

Hey all - we had a pretty good non-impreza turnout last Sunday... one or two more and we would have had them at any point in time. Thanks to Bcaff for showing that there is more than one LGT in the area. Anyone new going to try and make it out this weekend? Maybe one day the LGTs can outnumber the rest of the crowd.

Turn out was good for what was supposed to be a rainy day... I think that we had 8, two of which were Legacies (if you can still count Cameron's car as a Legacy) and Mike showed up again with his Forester. Cars and Coffee this week looks to be shaping up well... Some guys are talking about putting together a group to come up from Smithfield/Fayettville, so turn out may be better than normal.

This weekend we are trying to put together a big meet. Sunday 8am-10/11am at the Brier Creek movie theater. We will probably leave early on a cruise - after that there will be pictures for the Triangle Subie's Facebook page/everyone there and lunch. Alex (the guy taking the pictures) is very talented and has gotten several awesome shots of my car, so if you are looking for some professional level photos... for free... you should try to make it out.

Good to hear... hopefully we can get to pics in time to have you in there... current idea is to head out for pics at 10am, so you should be good for at least one or two of the spots. If anyone else wants to join for pics later, just reply to this thread and I can update our position.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...