LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Today at about 6:00 PM i parked next to an 06 Silver LGT Limited w/ NAV @ Parisi's Sports Club in Midland Park, NJ... then when i left the gym about an hour later... a Outback Wagon was parked next to me in the same spot the LGT was.. lol

also saw a Garnet Red LGT Sedan in Pompton Lakes, NJ making a left onto Wanaque Ave from Ringwood Ave... i honked as he/she was making the left..

Oh, and I don't know why I didn't post this earlier, but I am a slacker.

GRP LGT Sedan on 32 in Norwich CT turning onto one of the roads that leads to the "back" side of Mohegan Sun. I was driving my SC2 so I probably looked kinda like a ricer, sorry.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Sometimes I see an ABP LGT wagon on clyde st./lee st. in brookline, ma in the morning/evening, presumably coming and going from work.

Anyone?

I also see lots of subarus over by BC. Lots of em, of various kinds. Most of the legacies aren't gt's, though.

The GRP on rt 32 in Uncasville/Norwich was me :lol: Funny thing is Tommyh and I have the same first name, same age, and live in the same town lol:lol:

Yah, it's kinda spooky. I'm glad to see you on the board. We'll definately have to get together sometime soon...I think I might just be able to remember your name...

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Sometimes I see an ABP LGT wagon on clyde st./lee st. in brookline, ma in the morning/evening, presumably coming and going from work.

Anyone?

Beuler, Beuler....

Not me, I don't think I've ever been to brookline.

EL4NFZT7

Red Wagon with Mesh Grille and STi badge and Prodrive (?) alloys on RT 37 North in Northern Danbury?

I was in the ABP wagon with tint and Enkei's heading south. You were maybe doing a kiddie dropoff @school?

James

elm?? what city/state/borough/county/country:iam:

On Amherest Rd, in the town Of Merrimack, 03054, county of Hillsborough, state Of New Hampshire, New England region, U.S.A., Continent of North America

a silver 2.5i with tein springs, you have the sticker on your passenger side back window.

I was in My cruiser pulling over a dirt bike.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

On Amherest Rd, in the town Of Merrimack, 03054, county of Hillsborough, state Of New Hampshire, New England region, U.S.A., Continent of North America

a silver 2.5i with tein springs, you have the sticker on your passenger side back window.

I was in My cruiser pulling over a dirt bike.

same car, sitting in front of my house in Manchester.

If your stalking me I will Kill you:icon_twis

Silver GT Sedan with some very nice rims, thursday night @ 8:30pm in Lake Placid, NY @ Tail O' The Pup BBQ. I didnt have my GT (that huge black Yukon XL and Trailer parked across the street was me) and my hands were covered in BBQ sauce to try and talk to you.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet GT with the rims!

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Firday night (5/05) from about 7:30-8:30pm, driving from Danbury to Hartford, CT on I-84 eastbound.. we were in my gf's white '99 Legacy sedan, VA plates... travelled most of the way with a black LGT sedan with MA plates... driver was reclined just about all the way to the back seat, sun visor down and vanity mirror all lit up. Fess up if you're here...

Firday night (5/05) from about 7:30-8:30pm, driving from Danbury to Hartford, CT on I-84 eastbound.. we were in my gf's white '99 Legacy sedan, VA plates... travelled most of the way with a black LGT sedan with MA plates... driver was reclined just about all the way to the back seat, sun visor down and vanity mirror all lit up. Fess up if you're here...

Maybe they needed the vanity mirror to see out the windshield from that position...:icon_bigg

I spotted a red gt wagon headed north on 91 between exit 27 & 28 around 5:00 PM today.

you gotta post a better discription or the "location Nazi's" will yell at you:lol:

elm?? what city/state/borough/county/country:iam:

Silver GT on Continental BLVD in Merrimack NH, I was in my Cruiser, You have a NH vanity plate

starting with an "A"

Another Blue in Merrimack, 2.5i younger dude driving.