LegacyGT.com

gauge pods

Besides the Subaru (Defi) one?

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/danteomni/Car%20Pics/OBK/IMAG0230.jpg

Of course that comes with gauges, so if you are looking for just a pod, I am no help to you.

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

I have the JCS cubby one and love it.

That would be my choice if I didn't have the Subaru one. The JCS is pretty factory looking and doesn't cost a fortune either.

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

Man, I want the sti gauge pack so badly. but there are so many better ways to spend $700.

Subaru Parts Warehouse has it for $623 (with $75 shipping).

Agreed. If money wasn't an object, I'd have this installed. But I can think of about 230 ways to spend that money elsewhere.

• I Donated Too
If and only if you want quality gauges the the cost argument can make some sense in my opinion. If you're considering AEM or similar gauges rather than prosports the factory gauge pod starts to make sense. There really are limited options as to where you can install gauges and so to put three really nicely in the cubby location, the end result looks really great. I only needed to add one AEM gauge for the AFR and overall I only spent a couple of hundred over my original budget and ended up with a much better finish.

The JCS cubby pod is real nice, here is mine installed with gauges. For $40, you can't beat it! I put my AEM UEMO wideband gauge just over the left vent, I used the cubby that came with the defi gauges. For about the price of the STi gauge pack, I wound up with 3 gauges that are better suited than the STi pack since it does not have an afr gauge. Plus, boost is in hg and not bar which is an easier reference.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z70/jetmech_ord/2005%20Subaru%20Legacy%20GT/IMG_2348_zps9623a0ac.jpg

IMG_2346.thumb.jpg.e6f22a3b014dce80532a7347f7fa103f.jpg

IMG_2351.thumb.jpg.283e2b47b07c4dc455178036731ef55e.jpg

As long as you don't mind blocking parts of your instrument cluster. Mine had this exact piece and I took it out because of the gauges blocking some warning lights.

Those lights shouldn't be on anyways!! Honestly. I'd rather have my gauges near my gauge cluster- its kind of a pain to look over to the cubby to read boost.. I'd rather not have to look away from the road.

Archived