LegacyGT.com

Legacy Parts & Potentially making your Legacy a Project

Give me your input: [url]http://www.legacysti.com/viewtopic.php?t=1074[/url] I am local and would love to fit some of these parts on some local legacies. If you have one and would like to help us to determine which parts off the JDM spec legacy work, we are willing to provide parts at cost. You have to be willing to purchase them obviously if the fitment is correct and pay for the labor. That should essentially sum up the requirements as we are very eager to help you be the first to sport some of the limited JDM parts from Japan and do so at a price that you can't refuse. If you are interested, email me at kevin @ kingofimports.com

• 1 month later...
Test fitting products that you receive at a substantial discount? I am not talking about driving your car if that is what you had in mind. And I don't no any vendor giving away free product unless something is being manufactured, such as in the instance of K&N developing an intake. Sorry we could not offer these to you free, but we have to find a way to stay in business when vehicle owners demand the lowest prices, leaving little if any markup on products.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='kevin@kingofimports.com']Already sold one to an individual who has confirmed fitment. Let me know if you would like to try any other parts....like remote starters from Subaru.[/quote] They make remote starters??? Do they fit cars with immobilizers without a defeat? I've wanted to get one, but I'm not putting my valet key IN the car just so it can be used. I'd think about participating but I'm in the north east.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Deer Killer']They make remote starters??? Do they fit cars with immobilizers without a defeat? I've wanted to get one, but I'm not putting my valet key IN the car just so it can be used. I'd think about participating but I'm in the north east.[/QUOTE]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived