LegacyGT.com

$60 Rebate on Michelin Tires

rubberman

I can get these discount coupons through work good for a $60 rebate on the purchase of four new Michelin tires. I don't get any kickbacks or anything from this, just thought that maybe it would help somebody out sometime and getting $60 back is always ok in my book.

The current coupons that I have expire at the end of Oct and are good for purchases at a Michelin dealer in the continental US only between 3/16/09 to 10/31/09. Shoot me a PM with your name and address and I'll mail you a coupon.

Many people don't know that the engineering, R&D, and testing of the tires that are sold in US is done in/around Greenville, SC. Most of the manufacturing is also in Greenville, as well as other facilities across the southeast US & in Canada. The high performance tires (Pilot Sport A/S, BFG KDW's, etc) are made in Greenville also. Some people like to know those details about the products that they are purchasing and where they were designed / made. If anyone wants to know where their Michelin / BFG tires were made, then send me the DOT code from the tire sidewall and I can look it up (example: DOT VDHL1PM046 )

Here's the actual coupons (older ones, new ones look the same but have diff dates).

Update - Sept. 09

The website rebate request is closed, but I can still provide rebate coupons. I just requested 20 more, should arrive around Sept. 30th.

Purchase your tires through Oct. 31st, 2009 - rebates must be received by Nov 28th, 2009.

445836974_MichelinTireDiscount.thumb.jpg.6c5715895e66ae7170eb7dc08b0f0049.jpg

• 5 months later...
I believe most Costcos are doing $70 back right now....

+1 Many Michelin dealers are doing $70 rebates on a set of tires. I know that Discount Tire is doing the same.

Everyone, check with local dealers first about their potential rebate offers (each dealer offers different programs) and get them to price match vs another dealer if you can. If a local dealer isn't an option, then there's always these $60 rebate forms that I can get.

I've gotten enough interest in two days that I've already called and requested some more rebate forms (10 more on the way) ! :)

Since they are the same company, any coupons/rebates on BFG's?

Michelin does own both BFG & Uniroyal (not everyone knows that).

The coupons only state Michelin brand tires, so I don't think that BFG would fall under the offer.

• 2 weeks later...
I have some more coupons, so if anyone needs one just PM me your name / address and I'll get one in the mail. Also have discounted Michelin windshield wiper coupons if anyone is interested. I've been including those to everyone that requests one for the tires just in case.

• 2 months later...
I just sent out the last of the coupons that I had on hand. I've already called and requested 20 more (tire & windshield wiper coupons), so they should arrive in a week or so.

This is a nice $60 gift. PMed you, but something weird, not shown in my sent box though. Will try again later.

PMd you for 2 of 'em... one for our Honda del Sol and one for our Legacy... both due for tires. Looking at Pilot Exalto A/S for both. Don't want to go dedicated summer or winter on either. Thoughts?

Got the new coupons in the mail over the holiday weekend, so I have sent everyone with new requests a PM about their coupons.

I ordered 20 new coupons and already have 6 ready to send out. If you need further coupons, just let me know.

Thanks for buying Michelin everyone! The employees that make those products are some of the most dedicated people when it comes to quality and personally put a lot more into designing high performance products than any that I have seen in the engineering world.

Everyone at the mfg plants around the US, the R&D center in SC, and other facilities appreciates your trust in our products. Remember, if you ever have an issue, call the Michelin 1-800 customer service number on the US website and they will help you. Part of what you are paying for is first rate customer service and we are here to help in any way.

Just sending out a bump and a big thanks to the OP... got my certificates in the mail over the weekend. New tires go on this next weekend.

Thanks for sharing, rubberman! Helps drive the purchase decision toward Michelin.

Sent you a PM for 2. I'm thinking a set of Pilot Sport AS + and a guy I work with is debating some new rubber on his Blazer.

I just put a set of these on my LGT wagon and I really like them. Wet grip is awesome, I'm not used to being able to make my stomach lurch on wet roads with tight turns.

Archived