LegacyGT.com

the title says it all, duh

http://www.avoturboworld.com/avoshop/product_info.php?cPath=266_238_261&products_id=561

it is for the 2007-2009 legacy

EDIT:

I am not selling nor distibuting this product. I am simply saying that I have found this product for the 2007-2009 Legacy. Some people don't understand that I am simply the messenger, not the seller or dealer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact, on our forum HERE at LGT.com, there is a subforum in the marketplace w/ vendor specials.

Don't take it personally kid, you just need to sit back and see how things work around here for a minute. Explore the forums, read stickys, don't post, just read for awhile. You're out of your element, many members have been here for years and there are rules/standards to all online forums.

Fact, on our forum HERE at LGT.com, there is a subforum in the marketplace w/ vendor specials.

Don't take it personally kid, you just need to sit back and see how things work around here for a minute. Explore the forums, read stickys, don't post, just read for awhile. You're out of your element, many members have been here for years and there are rules/standards to all online forums.

+1 Well said

if i may...... that grill sucks anyway. I got one shipped to my house then decided i didnt like it so attempted to sell only to have it break in transit. IMO, Rrev makes a much nicer fiberglass product. the shape, lines and fitament are much better. this AVO unit bows in the middle (both top and bottom). price is $180 and Rrevs is like $200 or something. to me, its a no brainer, dont get this shatty avo grille.

if i may...... that grill sucks anyway. I got one shipped to my house then decided i didnt like it so attempted to sell only to have it break in transit. IMO, Rrev makes a much nicer fiberglass product. the shape, lines and fitament are much better. this AVO unit bows in the middle (both top and bottom). price is $180 and Rrevs is like $200 or something. to me, its a no brainer, dont get this shatty avo grille.

fitment does suck but i already got it on my car and it looks better then stock

So you tried to pass it off on someone else :lol:

ok to set the record straight...... the grille was 100% intact when i shipped. it broke in transit and BoozeRS05 got refunded 100% WITHOUT argument. so i wasnt trying to burn anyone- never have on this (or any car site) and never will.

secondly, yes, i bought a grille, didnt like it and resold. not a shady move at all. if ppl think it is, perhaps you should lobby to remove the classifieds section.

again- i will say this to be sooper crystal clear- once i got word that the grille was broke, i REFUNDED boozer ASAP with NO arguement. that situation sucked for me, not him. I wasnt laughing then, and im still not.

Archived