LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Exchanged thumbs ups with a Steel Silver Metallic 5th Gen GT on 93N near 95 interchange around 8:15am this morning. Blipped the throttle to say "hi" as I rolled past, then slowed down to let you catch up. Car looked nice and clean, mostly stockish I think. Haven't seen this one around before... anyone here?

drove by a dark blue 05-07 LGT, debadged on the back except for LEGACY and the subaru oval, on 95 South yesterday around 3pm. Exchanged thumbs ups. Dark blue is a nice color on these cars.

Your rear driver side window guard (gutter? The plastic things that attach to the car and go over the window so you can crack the window without rain getting in) is coming loose, it was flapping in the wind a little bit.

I saw a Metallic Bronze ( I think ) 4th gen this morning at the lights on Concord road in Billerica. You were in the left lane heading towards Billerica center and took the Rt 3 North on-ramp. I was in the Black 5th Gen that just got off Rt 3 South.

Exchanged thumbs ups with a Steel Silver Metallic 5th Gen GT on 93N near 95 interchange around 8:15am this morning. Blipped the throttle to say "hi" as I rolled past, then slowed down to let you catch up. Car looked nice and clean, mostly stockish I think. Haven't seen this one around before... anyone here?

That was me, just picked up the car a month ago. Looking for any tips on local spots for getting work done or any good shops for parts/accessories as well. I have a lot of ideas and plans for this car. Hope to see more of you around.

saw two ABP 3.0R legacies on I95 south about 5-530pm yesterday. I was in the black LGT with gray wheels.

First one was debadged except for the 3.0R on the back (and the subaru emblem still there) and a roof rack (I think it was yours). Had dark tints but I think we exchanged waves, and then you got off the highway.

About 50yards ahead of us, I came up to another 3.0R. exchanged waves and a quick pull from each of us. I got off the highway at the amtrak station on I95

both of your cars are very clean. that engine has some pull to it, as well.

Exchanged waves with a tastefully modded 4th Gen GT on 84 East North/East of Hartford yesterday evening around 6:30pm (+/- 1 hour). Aftermarket exhaust, Cobb tuning license plate frame, A-pillar gauges. Car looked great!

Caught the eye of a very clean black 4th Gen 2.5i on 93N this morning around 7:45am. JDM rear wing, but mostly stock-looking besides that... don't think it was AAC, but I've been wrong before. Car looked shiny and well cared for!

I think so, though I was a bit blurry eyed having driven for ~5hrs already that day! If you waved to a black 5th Gen GT (my girl was in the passenger seat, laughing at us :rolleyes:) as I travelled in the HOV lane, then it was def you! I threw up deuces, you gave a thumbs up.