LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Mine's also black, and I drive around a fair amount... drive through Wellington Circle every weekday evening around 6. I shouldn't be hard to spot... there aren't too many 5th Gens with hood scoops! ;)

I drive every morning to get to the kitchen in Malden, then drive back home from the kitchen, I do go joy riding around a lot on the weekends though.

I drive every morning to get to the kitchen in Malden, then drive back home from the kitchen, I do go joy riding around a lot on the weekends though.

xVietxFatex, are you totally debadged and driving through Wellington Circle around 5:20pm yesterday evening? Spotted a debadged 5th Gen (couldn't see the grill to see if it was '10-'12 or '13+) there/then, and thought it might be you... tried to get your attention with a few throttle blips, but didn't want to cause a scene with my diesel sounding exhaust! ;)

• I Donated Too

On 84 East in CT just now...

White GT with Magnaflows/rally armors/spoiler/way too much black on the windows tint/aftermarket wheels/debadged - no front fogs? Fmic ? Couldn't see, could hardly see the driver either...

Oh and should be on here... LegacyGT sticker on window...

Edited by sigmafour

xVietxFatex, are you totally debadged and driving through Wellington Circle around 5:20pm yesterday evening? Spotted a debadged 5th Gen (couldn't see the grill to see if it was '10-'12 or '13+) there/then, and thought it might be you... tried to get your attention with a few throttle blips, but didn't want to cause a scene with my diesel sounding exhaust! ;)

No, that wasn't me lol

I still have my badges, the only thing I did to my car was put HID' s on.

I was working on the food truck around that time.

There's a blue 4th gen LGT sedan parked in my work parking lot here in Waltham, MA. Subaru of Wakefield sticker on the trunk and a Northeaster sticker in the rear window. I'm not sure if the exhaust is stock or not.

First time seeing the car here. Who are you?

Edited by Ellesedil

No, that wasn't me lol

I still have my badges, the only thing I did to my car was put HID' s on.

I was working on the food truck around that time.

Interesting... well than there's a 3rd black 5th Gen in our area, completely debadged in the back... Anyone on here?!

Who has a white LGT with stock rim's painted purple they were at the Mobil in Dunstable a few weeks back. I hope it was a cute azn chick :) and not some ugly white boy.

I saw a white 2.5i with stock rims powder coated purple at umass Lowell a lot.... Has to be the same person