LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted a 05+ LGT at the Boulder Creek gas station. Anyone here. I didn't see anyone around the car so asumed you were inside. I just stopped to check my tire pressures.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

SWP Legacy GT wagon with tints all around (and wheels?) heading east on Hwy 50 near El Dorado Hills at around 1:20 Sunday afternoon...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

That might have been me. Was it lowered with tint?

Might have been lowered, if you're asian then it probably was you. Exited middle lane before the light at the Valero gas station.

I was in the right lane in my Spec.B

I seen a black LGT with a nice sounding exhaust on eureka/taylor road about 2 days ago, a younger male driving from in-n-out towards the freeway i believe. I was in the red lgt cought in the red light, honked at you but I guess I hurd nufffin?!?!

RBP GT Ltd sedan parked at Longs (Sierra College and Roseville Pkwy) this afternoon. Nice SPT exhaust.:wub:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Red LGT Sedan, black rims, tint all around, heading east on Hiway 50 near El Dorado Hills exit at around 6:30pm Sunday... Gave a nod, but couldn't tell if you were even looking my way with all the tint... !
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

GRP wagon yesterday afternoon in the Home Depot parking lot on Sunrise in Rancho. I was walking across to the other part of the parking lot with 65 feet of baseboard under my arm, so I didn't check it out any further.

-- Steve

Saw two LGT's today. Both in Fresno. Was out there on business. One was a 07 Spec B in the parking lot of a grocery sotre. Saw on 07 LGT (black) no mods at the stop light on the main drag of Fresnol (Blackstone I think)

I *think* I saw an atlantic blue pearl LGT exiting 50 EB to Bidwell this morning at 10am... very shiny wheels and tint all around... Just caught a glance so might not even have been a Subaru (though ABP is a fairly unique Subaru color)...

I'll be down in Monterey this weekend! Look for a Red Wagon!

Monday, spotted black LGT sedan EB 156 just north of Salinas. Then spotted another black LGT sedan WB 152.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.