LegacyGT.com

Searching the PA

nemo

Wow. Great help.

Pathetic that the admins ignore repeated requests to make the PA searchable, which is a full 1 minute job. :rolleyes:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

We're still trying to find out what "PA" is that you are talking about.

Did you even bother to read all the posts? Aside from the silliness, No one seems to know this "PA" that you speak of. Even the site admin (2nd post) doesn't know of what you're speaking of.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

We're still trying to find out what "PA" is that you are talking about.

Did you even bother to read all the posts? Aside from the silliness, No one seems to know this "PA" that you speak of. Even the site admin (2nd post) doesn't know of what you're speaking of.

PA = Political Arena.

Tide should know what it is, since he should have created it. If he doesn't know his own site, that's a pretty shitty admin. :spin:

PA = Political Arena.

Tide should know what it is, since he should have created it. If he doesn't know his own site, that's a pretty shitty admin. :spin:

classy.

classy.

Nice ninja edit. And even if I didn't donate, what would be your point? Multiple people within the PA have asked multiple admins & mods multiple times to make the PA searchable, and every request have been ignored.

1. If permissions are set properly, then no, it wont.

2. Even if that were the case, the admins could, at the very least, respond to the requests with the reason for it not being done.

3. I didn't think me donating had anything to do with anything, either. :rolleyes:

If you knew TIDE was the Admin, Wouldn't it have been prudent to just IM him and ask him for a favor?

Doesn't seem to be that hard.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

I guess it's not really up to you then.

If the owner wants to, He would.

Until then, quit yer bitchin.

No shit it's not up to me. Because if it was, I would have made it searchable already. It's literally a 1 minute job.

It'd be nice if you could actually ask a question on this site and get an answer without having to deal with idiotic douchebags like you. You'd think if a bunch of people kept asking the admins the same question, you could get a response instead of them completely ignoring you.

Issue 1: I don't know what "the PA" is that you are referring to. Maybe you could explain like I asked, so I could give you an answer.

Issue 2: This is the only request I've seen for any additional indexing of any forum, whatever forum that is.

Issue 3: Hostility. Really confusing as to this, I asked a question and got a really inappropriate reply, so enjoy your time off.

-Tide

Wow. Great help.

Pathetic that the admins ignore repeated requests to make the PA searchable, which is a full 1 minute job. :rolleyes:

Archived