LegacyGT.com

The First Legacy to get these awsome mirrors

SUBIE08

This guy named Al is the man and has done my last car before and he is a cool business man. This is a cool cheap add on to your car if you ever wanna pop the hood to show your underhood and be different from the rest. Check his website out www.underthehoodinc.com and tell him Jason sent ya.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g102/mustangli/CopyofIMGP0993.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g102/mustangli/IMGP0992.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g102/mustangli/TC2-1.jpg

i think i will pass. i however wont be the first to get laughed at if i did this mod ( rice add on )

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

i think i will pass. i however wont be the first to get laughed at if i did this mod ( rice add on )

:lol::lol: exactly.

This is a complete waste of time on an LGT, let alone on a f-cking scion :rolleyes:

Get over it folks. These cars are NOT that cool. :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

erm.. just in case you work on the engine while looking up? useful for a dare..

this reminds me.. I havent seen my engine in months :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I think that the concept is very nice - albeit execution being a part of the problem on the LGT, what with the hood-scoop taking away so much space, and the factory engine (as well as ancillary covers) really taking away from "pure mechanical beauty."

I think that with the proper modifications to show-off (i.e. reversed intake manifold, bigger turbo w/intercooler piping, unique TMIC, etc.) this could be a nice show-addition, particularly if the hood itself allowed for more (and more coherently placed) mirror panels.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Blasphemy! Or maybe that should be "blasvimy"...:confused:.

:lol::lol:

whatever. The LGT was the nicest car my budget would allow. It's definitely not the car I'd buy if money was no object :lol:

People need to stop thinking our cars are the best

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

we are no longer friends GFY :mad:

fine with me :mad:

how's your car doin btw? :lol:

^^ Fine...and how is yours?

nobody was askin you :mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

Come back to me :icon_cry:

:wub: I love you too much to stay mad Ricardo

even if I put striper mirrors on my car?

eh, maybe, but I'd be very disappointed in you

lotsa gheyness in here

:wub:

Archived