LegacyGT.com

Are they ripping me off? Injectors?

redstyles

Hi All! Lemon-owner here with a question.

I won't bore you with the list of problems I've had with my '05 Legacy wgn GT since i got it a year ago, but my extended warranty just ran out two weeks ago and now i have 1500$ of repairs to do.

I brought it in this time because it was studdering (seems like a very common problem). I read that it was likely an ECU issue. Turns out they say it's my fourth injector and want $344 to replace it. (they moved the fourth to the first and now it seems ok(?))

Then they said my coil pack was cracked and and needed to change it ($362.52) and I had another coil pack blow the week i got the car(used).

Another claim is that the bushings in the trailing arm need to be changed ($440). After searching the forum that price doesn't seem off.

Last is the seal on the shifter that they say is leaking.... I do feel my shifting isn't as fluid as it was but $327!

I got the coil pack fixed but the other three are pending. Now that my warranty is done i'll bring it somewhere else, but what should i be paying for these?

Thanks in advance :-)

Archived