LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

ABP?

Yup, I've seen an ABP Wagon, an Silver Wagon in Boston this morning, as well as a Black Wagon going the other way, and saw a Red Garnet Wagon the other day in Dartmouth.

Also, I've seen a modded ABP Wagon in Plymouth, MA with what looks like at least an RBS grill.

They're everywhere :spin:

Today on rt 195 Blue LGT wagon looked lowered. Large pipes, Umass Dartmouth sticker on back and a bearded fellow driving.

I was driving the wifes Green VW Rabbit. Was driving with you from before Fall River till you got off exit 13 aboot 12:30 ish. I wasn't being a dick, I just wish I was driving my wagon too! lol

Today on rt 195 Blue LGT wagon looked lowered. Large pipes, Umass Dartmouth sticker on back and a bearded fellow driving.

I was driving the wifes Green VW Rabbit. Was driving with you from before Fall River till you got off exit 13 aboot 12:30 ish. I wasn't being a dick, I just wish I was driving my wagon too! lol

Yessss dude I couldn't figure out why you were looking at me so funny, I was like wtf HA! I was coming back from the gym in Seekonk. Does that Rabbit have rims on it? Any pics of your wagon?

Yessss dude I couldn't figure out why you were looking at me so funny, I was like wtf HA! I was coming back from the gym in Seekonk. Does that Rabbit have rims on it? Any pics of your wagon?

:lol:Nice!

Ya, we put some new wheels and tires on there. Picked up a nice bolt in the drivers front though in New Bedford today!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58973

Thats a link to some pics of mine.

Whats the exhaust and is yours lowered?

Looks good screwing through Fall Rivah!:p

:lol:Nice!

Ya, we put some new wheels and tires on there. Picked up a nice bolt in the drivers front though in New Bedford today!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58973

Thats a link to some pics of mine.

Whats the exhaust and is yours lowered?

Looks good screwing through Fall Rivah!:p

Damn that two tone paint looks awesome :cool:

The exhaust is a Greddy SP2, and it's lowered on MR coilovers all around.