LegacyGT.com

If you were given $10,000

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to troll or derail, but I'd buy a Miata and build that.

'IF' the LGT was my fun car, I'd get a re-inforced Cosworth engine and 20G or GT38 that sucker til it was a hair-width away from exploding, and spend the rest on some killer exterior nonsense, and go hunting Ferraris.

OR, I'd sell my LGT, use that money plus the 10K and continue to save up for a 993 Porsche. I'd be halfway there.

Easy. Pistons/rods in a new case, Kelford 272's, GTX30-76, FMIC, pump and injectors, clutch. Save the rest for when the trans kills itself.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Lol I feel like I'd be the least crazy of the builds. Just sit short block with my refer bashed heads vf52 turbo 750cc injectors use my Walbro 250 pump and Sti swap. There goes my $10k

Anyone do just cosmetic stuff?

Yep, I'd spend about 3000 on a good paint job for the wagon, and use the rest for a nice ski trip and some hellie skiing.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived