LegacyGT.com

question to who ever can answer

i don't see why it wouldn't still the EJ25 block the only issues i might see would be the sti 6 speed tranny in that case bolt your tranny or one out of a gt 5eat deffinatly a sleeper though. another thing is that the sti isn't a V8 it is the same all the others H4, the front brembo's will fit with the correct offset wheel I don't think the backs will fit if u really want to do the swap call locat junk yards and look for either a gt or and sti motor no need to swap out everything in the whole car cheaper anyways. i've seen a Gt motor for 3000 in mass local i've thought buying a motor and building it on a stand

thanks man i like it when people just give straight up answers. i will definately look at the local yards to see whats floating around. but this is something that im definately going to do. just ended my 60k warranty so its time to get serious. thanks again

i don't see why it wouldn't still the EJ25 block the only issues i might see would be the sti 6 speed tranny in that case bolt your tranny or one out of a gt 5eat deffinatly a sleeper though. another thing is that the sti isn't a V8 it is the same all the others H4, the front brembo's will fit with the correct offset wheel I don't think the backs will fit if u really want to do the swap call locat junk yards and look for either a gt or and sti motor no need to swap out everything in the whole car cheaper anyways. i've seen a Gt motor for 3000 in mass local i've thought buying a motor and building it on a stand

anything is possible. the space is there in the "i" but it is going to require a serious amount of coin to get this installed.

oh and brad023 that avatar looks really good. can you pm me a larger pic of it if u have one?

Archived