LegacyGT.com

South Central Region? OK/AR/TX/LA/KS

PPower

OK, so I'm not in Texas, but I can't believe nobody has posted anything in here yet. I imagine there will be some more people around here once these cars come out. Anyway, I think this needs to be changed to be for everybody in the region even though TX has the most peeps.

I've been thinking about the first one to post here just to be the first. :D I think there are a few SC region folks on here, but they are few and far between. I'll see if we can get the name changed to South Central to accomodate the broader group.

Yep, I figured he's quite busy right now. I was surprised that Kevin@SOD hadn't posted first here. I gave up on waiting for a Texan to post here first and figured I'd pop the cherry. Maybe he'll be around here once the Legacy actually comes out. There's another fellow from Tulsa that comes around here every now and then as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, that's intresting. WHS is nearest to my house, but I figured they'd be the last to get GTs. Perhaps I should stop by sometimes soon (although I can't say I like the sales associates at WHS, hence my propensity to avoid it). How much over invoice did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

[quote name='thatmank']My salesman called today to ask if I was still happy with the car and told me I have the first GT Limited wagon in Houston. sweet! Drift Monkey- Of course I don't mind you asking. :)[/quote] Alright then! Out with it! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived