LegacyGT.com

General forum's language - how to switch from Spanish back to English

Hello.

From several weeks the forum's language was somehow switched into Spanish and all the menus and every notification is in Spanish.

I tried to search but failed, therefore, I'm addressing it here - how do I switch back to English?

It seems as a stupid question, but I have problems with it. I feel like Buzz Lightyear when they reprogrammed him to speak in Spanish in Toy Story 2 :-)

9e633a2fbff33b552d9fd53e0f949cda.jpg

Cheers.

At the bottom of every forum web page, there's a drop down list box with the language setting. Just cycle through those until you get what you want.

Alternatively, you can delete any legacygt.com cookies from your browser and it will go back to the defaults.

• 4 months later...
I was just wondering if there was or not i know a few people that would like to join but they are very cristan and dont want to read all the foul language...just a thought.
You think Spanish is a foul language? :)

This is a secular forum, you can't insist everyone behave according to your moral code. Live and let live usually works better, and that means everyone can benefit from sharing knowledge, even if they don't all believe the same thing.

• 1 month later...

loaftSleet - We empathize with your request. Being part of something bigger means that we are not always going to have it our way, and that others don't always share our personal views and beliefs - but we all benefit from the collaboration and knowledge sharing that this provides us.

Couple of things to note:

1. The site's system does *bleep* out much of the foul language. Doesn't catch everything, but it does a fair job.

2. If someone's tone, language use, etc., bothers you, you can always put that member on "ignore" in your UserCP on your log-in page. You won't see any of their posts going forward, but you will also not see useful information that that member posts. It's a two-edged sword. ;)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived