LegacyGT.com

Who makes a quad tipped exhaust for the LGT and where to buy?

zennoodle

Other than the STI exhaust, does any other company make a quad tipped exhaust. That is, 2 tips on each muffler? I did a search and saw cruicial was going to make something but the project got ditched. I saw a k2gear exhaust on an 08 (07 in Japan) in a JDM thread. Other than that, I don't know where to look. japanparts only has the STI setup....

I actually think the stromung looks nicer with the bigger tips :/

The problem with the Stromungs is that they dont fit into the factory cutout in the bumper. They actually have to sit below th bumper. It just looks a little funny IMHO.

I went with the megan and am very happy. I like the fact that the exhaust fits in the cutouts and looks almost stock. Good sound, not to loud at cruising and good pricepoint? My $0.02:)

Infamous Tuned

The problem with the Stromungs is that they dont fit into the factory cutout in the bumper. They actually have to sit below th bumper. It just looks a little funny IMHO.

I went with the megan and am very happy. I like the fact that the exhaust fits in the cutouts and looks almost stock. Good sound, not to loud at cruising and good pricepoint? My $0.02:)

pics?

Good luck on your search, Stromungs are rare. (wonder why?):iam:

I'm guessing its the fitment issue. Probably wouldn't be smart to cut out the exhaust cutouts for future reasons. Hmm... I know those JDM ones are expensive.

^ Yikes! Ok, so now the megan one looks pretty decent now haha.

that stromung site looks awful.

also for S+G look up "mung" on urban dictionary. Dont do this at work though...

megan looks like the way to go for quad tips...

if i wanted an exhaust I'd do that one. But Im keeping the exterior completely stock.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived