LegacyGT.com

LA area tint?

Lagacy GT

I'm in the LA area and was looking for a tinting place. I have the 05 gt wagon ltd. I need the 5 back windows and the moonroof done, I dunno what % I want (maybe like 30%? I want to see thru at night when i'm parking). Do you guys have a place to recommend/own?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just make sure you call ahead first and make appointment...usually if you want to get things done fast you can go in the morning @ 8 AM when they open then they can get started on your car right away

they also sell and install HIDs, me and Legasee both got HID from there and installed! :D

Awesome works... ask for Peter (owner)

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

i got it for $315 installed, but i accidentally told Legasee the wrong quote that i got it for $275 installed...and Peter said ok, and he got $275 installed lol...

so you can do the same :D

Just say you got the quote for $275 installed from a Michael who drives a ABP Legacy :D

i got Xtec 6000k

Legasee got Xtec 4600k

i think you have to call ahead though, to see if they have it in stock or when will they get them, sometimes they'll ask you to leave a small deposit ($50 or something) but don't know, hope this helps!

○ ○ ○

lol almost forgot to post contact info lol

California Tint, Inc.

Tel: 626-287-2321

4325 N. Rosemead Blvd. Rosemead, CA 91770

ask for Peter (Owner), tell him Michael the Blue Legacy dude referred you :)

got my tint for around $120 i think forgot the % so don't ask me about it

(the front is the 2nd to the lightest, the rear is 2nd to the darkest :D)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/Hangerr/000_0146.jpg

○ ○ ○

wait, where do you live dude??? suppose if you live near Rosemead... WE COULD MEET UP!

I actually live in Diamond Bar, but have gone to California Tint for my last 2 cars. They gave me a "returning customer" discount.

For those of you in SoCal, you didn't hear it from me, but if you go to California Tint and tell them that you brought your old car in, they'll give you a "returning customer" discount. Worked for my friend and his A4.

OT:

hey dude have you ever checked out our montly Legacy meet?

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22463&page=71

and i also works at City of Industry

Next month i will stop by Street Image BP5''s place http://www.streetimage.com/ to pick up my H-tech and will clear headlights... you interested?

○ ○ ○

Haha, Arnold doesn't live too far from me so he offered to show me how to do it. But actually, I might get Jose to help me out with it since he is going to be helping me install my UP and DP.
What part of Diamond Bar do you live? Shit, we might be neighbors.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

isn't quantum HP metallized? doesn't that interfere with your radio reception? how much did it run you? how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

you don't have to answer that last one since my doctoral thesis is based on it, but i'd love to hear about the others...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived