LegacyGT.com

Who will order a Spec-B?

Will you purchase a Spec B?  

1. 1. Will you purchase a Spec B?

• Yes
    • No way!
    • Maybe...

Nope, probably more...

MSRP on a LGT sedan LTD was 29440... I would say around 34K, but to order we would have to pay MSRP, which sucks, once you pretty much get subies for invoice...

Urgh :-(

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

$32,995 TERSP*

Tide's estimated retail sale price

Not here in hawaii. The pricing for my LGT was $33k (i didnt pay that of course) so I figure here the Spec-B, if we get some, will be $35k+.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Sounds like Subaru is now taking a page form Bill Kolb. Overpriced crap that really doesn't do anything. Get some new wheels and some SpecB badges and most people won't know the difference.

One of my mates has just ordered a 3.0R B Spec manual today.

They are not all that common and I might see one about every fortnight in Melbourne with a population of some 4 million people or so.

More Outbacks around by far than Legacys.

Rob.

My hand is half up, but I reserve the right to withdraw. I need to see it, and the sticker price first.

If the car is decently equipped, and affordable, and the wife doesn't mind the silver paint (she thinks it is a bit mundane, since so many other cars are silver.) I may be up for it. And as long as the seats aren't pink-red. If they are burgundy/maroon red then it may be cool.

The thing is, with the increase in price for the NAV and suspension bits, it might be out of my price range. Much above 32k, and it will be. I wish NAV were optional, so I wouldn't have to pay that $2k.

I'd probably also sell the spec B rims, to buy some wider 7.5" BBS RG-Rs in Diamond Black. 18x7 is just an odd size, and I like the BBS rims better, and the fact that they are probably several pounds lighter.

Seems to me that the Spec B is really an expensive way to get a manual trans for a 2006 Legacy with a turbo and leather.

Not unless they offer it in Wagon form in Canada, eh?

Exactly what I was thinking! As much as I want a Spec B, I want an STi more, BUT I want a 5/6 speed WAGON! My hand is down until I see what the Spec B for the US is all about. :dm:

Guest *Jedimaster*
please please please stay on topic, not looking for a discussion but rather a true count of who actually will want to buy the car.

Maybe just add a poll with yes/no options?

Archived