LegacyGT.com

Transmission part numbers request...

dingbang

I may end up breaking my 5MT doing this, but ever since I install my ACT clutch, my transmission likes to seep gear oil...from what I can determine, it's due to a failing input shaft seal. I don't wish to shell out the money to take the car to a tranmission shop since I can devote a weekend to this (and help from a mechanic friend in case I get myself into trouble)...

My local dealer is crap so I don't even want to deal with them-I'm looking for part numbers for the following pieces for the tranny:

front seal (input shaft seal)

front/middle input shaft bearing (don't think i need to replace this, but would rather have it and not need it than the other way around)

main transmission gasket

2 rear gaskets (think there are two rear covers, correct me if i'm wrong)

axle seals

rear output seal

a local guy recommended new crush washers for neutral/reverse switches...and it coincides with some dude who made a walkthrough of this. any other misc parts anyone thinks i would need? Have a new pilot bearing on standby already.

This is not a full rebuild of the transmission--just pulling it to crack the case and deal with the input shaft (leaving the majority of the internals intact and untouched)... :lol:

TIA,

Andrew

Archived