LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

I figured instead of everyone posting new spotted threads, we can condense them down into one.

Ill start things out,

Spotted on RT. 33 west in WV today, '05 SWP (looked stock). I doubt you are a member here, but if you are, I gave you a honk and a thumbs up.

Have Camera...Will Travel

~2007 LegacyGT.com Calendar (October)~

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a white LGT sort of in front of me last night when I went to KFC off of Linton Hall rd. It went to the Mobil gas station.

white, tinted windows, bug deflector up front?? if so - sounds like the same person that Hovied and I have seen on Linton Hall

Yesterday I spotted another 06 Spec B on Route 28 on the Darnestown/Gaithersburg border right by Jones Lane. Anyone? Anyone?

It's the first 06 Spec B besides mine I have seen since I got it in June!

Oh...this is in the Maryland suburbs of DC.

spotted in STerling around ridgetop circle. anyone know who that is?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

yeah...that's Jon. He's WRX11 on Nabisco....super nice guy.

love to see the car up close. looked pretty sweet as we both blew by eachother:icon_wink

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Yeah, that was me. I saw you in your silver LGT but thought better of slowing down. I had been stuck behind the slowest cars ever on 28 and needed to let her breathe a little bit :icon_wink I am sure I will run into you again. Work in Rockville, live in Clarksburg.

BlackRock, I'm sure i'll see you on the roads again sometime. I live in Rockville and work in Bethesda.

Another sighting - 9/14 around 5:30pm. Silver spoilerless GT on Old Georgetown road. Was turning left onto democracy blvd. Looked lowered, but didn't get to see that well since i was going straight at the light and didn't notice you until after i passed the light.

Wow, i'm seeing more and more LGT's these days.

Archived