LegacyGT.com

Goodbye old Friends!

Well ladies/gentlemen it has been a fun and interesting journey in the 5 years I have owned my subaru but after my 3rd turbo died due to a blockage of oil in the engine somewhere I decided to put it up for sale. I have sold it already and am the owner of an 05 Acura TL. I have owned several Acuras before my Subaru and decided to go back with them. I will pop in from time to time to see if I can answer any question or help out in any way. All in all it was some fun times for sure. Who knows maybe you will see me again but until then enjoy the DIY addition I've added for you all.

Well ladies/gentlemen it has been a fun and interesting journey in the 5 years I have owned my subaru but after my 3rd turbo died due to a blockage of oil in the engine somewhere I decided to put it up for sale. I have sold it already and am the owner of an 05 Acura TL. I have owned several Acuras before my Subaru and decided to go back with them. I will pop in from time to time to see if I can answer any question or help out in any way. All in all it was some fun times for sure. Who knows maybe you will see me again but until then enjoy the DIY addition I've added for you all.

Farwell Something tells me you're moving on to greener pastures :)

Archived