LegacyGT.com

FS: ION lowering springs for 05 GT Wagon 5EAT

Mungo

*sold*

Just took them off and appear to be in good shape. I put about 25k miles on them. These are the variant made for the stock struts (not the bilstein-specific version). My understanding is that they are also compatible with Koni struts.

$125

I do travel the San Diego - LAX roadways every week so there are many meetup possibilities.

I'll follow this up with a link to the GB I participated in case you want additional detail about the product.

I've gotten a few questions about wagon springs fitting sedans, so to quote another knowledgeable member who put it nicely:

"Wagon springs will fit the sedans with no problem. The only difference is the wagon springs may be a little stiffer if it gets installed on a sedan because the wagon is little bit heavier." [thanks Rommel]

They'll certainly fit. The weight differences between an auto and manual are very little compared to a sedan versus wagon. I'm not aware of added cost/complexity associated with shipping goods to Canada but I'll look into it and let you know.

I believe the easiest way to ship to Canada is with USPS. I shipped over 50 packages to the USA with Canada Post and everything went very well. Please use this postal code: J3Y 8R3 in province of Quebec.

Also, do you have any pics of the spring? Are they still on the car?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the shipping quote, the price seems right.

As I asked before, I would like to see pictures of the springs with a proof that they are yours, like your nickname and date of the day on a piece a paper in the picture.

Do you accept PP for payment?

Paypal is acceptable, fees on the buyer if applicable. I'm going to post these up on the marketplace. They have already been packed and taped up (lots of tape because these things weigh a lot) because someone else was ready to buy them and they backed out.

I'm running around a lot and don't have time to make multiple trips to the post office, pack, unpack, re-tape. Etc. If there are no other buyers and I find myself with more time then you'll get your pictures.

Archived