LegacyGT.com

Anyone running 16x8?

sulk

Anyone running 16x8 wheels and have any pictures?

I know 16s are small, but being light would help a lot. I'm thinking about getting Enkei ES-Tarmacs in 16x8, but I'm interested to see if anyone has any pictures on 16x8.

Thanks!

Might be hard to find considering there arent many 2.5i owners, let alone 2005 only. 2006+ used bigger front brakes that require 17s to clear if I'm not mistaken.

Some fat 16's would like kinda cool. Some thick sidewalls for a Nascar look lol

I didn't really find anything either, and the wheels I was thinking of getting were discontinued.

I'll probably end up with 17x8s or 18x8s and just forget light wheels.

there's a few 17x8 wheels that are decently light, but you're going to paying a huge premium....and on a 2.5i, i'm not sure if it's really worthwhile to drop that much coin on wheels.

speedline comes to mind....otherwise if you can score a set of the 5x100 BBS wheels off an STi it might be the best compromise. but they are becoming more and more rare and esp difficult to find in canada.

alot of light 17x7.5/8 wheels.

ssr type c rs, ssr type f, wedsports tc105n, wedsports sa55m, advan rg2, volks ce28n, volk te37, volk re30, volk vr.g2, oz ultraleggera, oz chrono t, 5zigen fn01r-c, prodrive gc10e, prodrive gc05f, prodrive gc06h, prodrive gc07, kosei k1

there's a few 17x8 wheels that are decently light, but you're going to paying a huge premium....and on a 2.5i, i'm not sure if it's really worthwhile to drop that much coin on wheels.

speedline comes to mind....otherwise if you can score a set of the 5x100 BBS wheels off an STi it might be the best compromise. but they are becoming more and more rare and esp difficult to find in canada.

i am starting to miss my rims already :lol:

Why is this in Powertrain?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Why is this in Powertrain?

This is in the 2.5i section because I was looking for feedback from other 2.5i users.

Also most 16s will not clear LGT brakes, so it'd mainly be the 2.5is who would have possibly be running them.

@cybonic, all those rims are $$$$ lol. I know I can get almost anything with the right amount of cash, but I'd rather not drop a lot esp if it's going to be limited to my 2.5i, and not be usable down the line if I upgrade the brakes.

Archived