LegacyGT.com

pollen

badfish11

I had to leave work today b/c of the allergies. Friggin pollen
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

damn..its that bad for you?

Mine are pretty bad too

I'm almost never that bad. I used to have allergies really bad but as I got older they kinda went away. I dunno what it was today but it just nailed me. Then the medicine made me feel like I just smoked a joint so I was useless at work. I came home & took a nap.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm almost never that bad. I used to have allergies really bad but as I got older they kinda went away. I dunno what it was today but it just nailed me. Then the medicine made me feel like I just smoked a joint so I was useless at work. I came home & took a nap.

....and then smoked a joint.

pollen sucks here too. washed my car on friday, by the time i got the tires you could already see pollen on the roof!

just got home from work and need a nap partly cause the allegra and partly from the allergies. i cant keep my friggin eyes open they hurt so bad.

....and then smoked a joint.

:lol: :lol: no way

pollen sucks here too. washed my car on friday, by the time i got the tires you could already see pollen on the roof!

just got home from work and need a nap partly cause the allegra and partly from the allergies. i cant keep my friggin eyes open they hurt so bad.

as an FYI and for future reference, you always wash your rims/tires first...... ;)

california car duster and some quick wax usually does the trick inbetween washes. For those of us with a black car who have to clean it everytime it leaves the driveway. Can't be seen in a dirty car

Thats me.:spin:

Denial is your best friend

DING DING DING>> i have the perfect solution....... go to autozone and get the california duster.. best thing i ever bought years ago .... lasts forever and soo delicate on the car.. just lightly go around the entire car and the pollen is gonee. like magic.... i love itttt 10 bucks

Archived