LegacyGT.com

help with suspension mods

kscottw

Hi guys, I need a little help in deciding what to do for suspension mods. I only have tein s-techs on right now but i want to take full advantage of getting the best performance. What other parts are crucial in meeting this. sway bars, endlinks, lateral links?? Any advice is helpful. Thanks

+1 for coilover set.

i had just springs, just shocks, and both springs and shocks (together), AND coilovers

Although all on different cars... go with the coilovers. having a matched set is better IMO with suspension pieces.

the coilovers ride like stock. but make the car handle AWESOME.

you can mix/match your stuff if you want but i've gone that road before and I'm no fan. do it once, do it right.

car for sale. PM me!

Hi guys, I need a little help in deciding what to do for suspension mods. I only have tein s-techs on right now but i want to take full advantage of getting the best performance. What other parts are crucial in meeting this. sway bars, endlinks, lateral links?? Any advice is helpful. Thanks

If all you have are springs, you need to immediately order a decent rear sway bar. That should really be your first mod imho. It makes the biggest difference in the way the car feels when driving. I highly recommend it. When I put my on and went for a drive it was like "wow" 70% better. Then i got back to the garage and installed the front sway bar, and it was only 35% better. As a matched pair it was awesome, but the rsb should definitely be next on the list.

Archived