LegacyGT.com

Come see CreoSTi's Sexy Beast! Mon 3/12~ :)

Legacy_Otaku

Hey All,

Time to get a small Mini-Meet going on, in celebration of CreoSTi bringing his Uber Legacy (a.k.a. Sexy Beast) down to So Cal for a visit! :spin::wub:

* WHEN: Monday, March 12, 8 p.m.

* WHERE: Musha (Awesome Japanese Fusion Izakaya restaurant)

1725 W Carson St

Torrance, CA 90501

(310) 787-7344

(It's really easy: from 405 Freeway, exit Western, head SOUTH, and it's right there (same plaza as Mitsuwa Market).)

Hopefully a few of us can bring some Cameras ;). Regardless, it's another excuse to get all of us Legacy owners out and about :lol:.

Can't wait, woo hoo!

CONFIRMED Peeps (for Dinner Reservation):

* Legacy_Otaku

* Creo_STi

* Reza

* PanamaJack

* awdG35killer

* d3v3u5

* CobaltForge

* GetErDun (& GF)

* KLackey

Peace,

Ken

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shoot! I may have to purposefully drive by there! Is he going to be in town earlier? I'd love to try to get some day shots of that car!

Our Monday meet is CreoSTi's ideal day; he's already got other stuff scheduled previous to that. I ain't gonna miss it! ;)

is musha like a food place?

Ah, sorry, forgot to add that in the OP (I'll it in now)...

Yah, Musha is an AWESOME Japanese Izakaya-style Fusion restaurant. *AND* it's a Pub as well, FTW! Awesome selection of Beer & rare Sake! ;):icon_mrgr

Thanks for the meet, Ken... I'll be there. :p

Is he going to be in town earlier? I'd love to try to get some day shots of that car!

Unfortunately, I'm going to be pretty swamped with work/school/family stuff the week that I'm here.

-Mike-

Barring any possible family events, I'll be there...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^^^

Haha, no I mean earlier in the day. Not earlier in the week LOL. I just wanted to see if I could take some pictures before 8pm.

I'm not free until after 6pm, so I doubt I can make it anywhere before ~7:30pm due to my schedule + driving down the 405S on a weekday.

-Mike-

:lol:

So How much? What is the fee? and what exactly do we get for that fee? I am pretty sure we can come up with the cash..... :icon_wink

There's always a special rate for you, Reza... ;)

-Mike-

Looking forward to seeing a fellow Bruin Creo! And also to seeing Reza as well. Man! It's been like almost a year since I saw him!

Hah! Cobalt, you a Bruin also? :)

Here I thought CreoSTi and myself were the only ones ;). Whassup Bruin Brother? :)

You a South Campus or North Campus person? :lol:

Archived