LegacyGT.com

Official WTF Subaru Thread!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
more cushion, my a$$ falls asleep after a few hours of driving, also the noise around the side mirrors, also on sedans I wish the seats in the back would fold down instead of just the center armrest. that is all, but there the dopest cars ever I must add.

I wish there were a center arm rest in the back along with the folding seats like the outbacks. A steering wheel that actually has usable adjustment or a seat that can go lower to make use of the current adjustment.

Paddle shifters

Better sound?

More noise reduction.

• this includes killing the rattling thats coming from doors.. inside dash and well at least in mine.

Some easy way to hook up an Ipod and control it with sterring wheel buttons ala radio/cd

Boost/Oil Temp gauges!?

HIDs!

oh yah... more HP and a lil better handling like the specB but better :D

I rather not pay $100 per HID bulb for when they do burn out. But I'd like all the features of the 07 in my 05. DAMN YOU SUBARU!

:whore: in my case 06. Aux jack is really all I want. I really don't trust anyone...including myself to pull that center consol out and add FM modular or line in....

WTF?!! No '06 5MT LGT wagon (or 6MT wagon, for that matter), but still a 5MT Outback XT???

WTF?! No Spec-B Wagon (ok, so the stick shift LGT wagons didnt exactly sell like hot cakes, but still)

In no particular order...

Auto up power windows would be nice

Memory seats would be nice

More resilient paint

Better wipers and a low washer fluid warning light

A moonroof sunshade that latches shut and doesn't fly open when you nail the throttle.

A lower grille to prevent rock damage to the A/C condenser.

A better and shorter throw MT shifter as standard equipment.

A radio that isn't attached to the climate controls.

Here is one for ya.

WTF and i repeat WTF is up with these damn dashes, in regaurds to the winsheild. I mean driving at night is really starting to suckwhen your winsheild is all fogged up! Rain X anti fog only works for about one day and nothing else seems to work. So theres a big WTF for subaru and there affordable dashes.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Archived