LegacyGT.com

Panel Filter only...No more upgrades??

B-Power-B

Hi guys,

Fist off, I searched the hell out of this forum and did not get anything that was related to my question.

I bought my Legacy because I need a reliable car for work that is suitable for giving customers a ride. Therefore I am keeping it all stock and riding out my 6 year/100K warranty.

I am not going to tune my car...at least not until 2013 when the warranty is up. Therefore would adding a AVO panel filter be a waste of money?

Is it recommended to tune after something as basic as adding a panel filter only?

thanks guys, I know this is probably a frequently discussed issue and I appreciate any help.

BB

nah, not a waste of money and no additional modding.

Hi guys,

Fist off, I searched the hell out of this forum and did not get anything that was related to my question.

I bought my Legacy because I need a reliable car for work that is suitable for giving customers a ride. Therefore I am keeping it all stock and riding out my 6 year/100K warranty.

I am not going to tune my car...at least not until 2013 when the warranty is up. Therefore would adding a AVO panel filter be a waste of money?

Is it recommended to tune after something as basic as adding a panel filter only?

thanks guys, I know this is probably a frequently discussed issue and I appreciate any help.

BB

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived