LegacyGT.com

pxe-h650 - h660?

nismohrdbody

hey guys, im putting together my sound system polk audio componets for the front, polk audio for the back im gonna use my old eclipse 4 channel amp, and a pioneer amp for my sub.

i was trying to get a 660 but if there isnt a whole lot of difference in the 650 and 660 then ill just get the 650. so what is the diff? thanks

It is my understanding that the features are much the same, but the software was significantly updated on the 660. Being able to tune with a laptop is only available on the 660 IIRC and laptop tuning is a big advantage.

I'd go for a 660 since they can be had so cheap used. Might as well get the latest model.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

• 1 month later...
does anyone have a alpine pxe-h660 or 650? ive been looking on ebay or a used one but have had no luck as of late. and im getting really tired of turning up the music to only hear alot of distortion.

is there a older ms-8 cause the ones im seeing are like 500$ ??

Don't quote me on this, but I'm near positive that there are not two versions of the MS-8. Yes they are $500.00+. They often run "used" between 300-400 on diyma & caco.

Archived