LegacyGT.com

I love these guys...

In no way am i benefiting from this, nor am i getting paid for this but, DDM tuning hid kits are incredible... I paid $90 shipped for two hid slim kits for my fogs and headlights. Install was a breeze with no serious modification, (Other than 5 minutes it took to drill a hole in the back of the headlight cap to run wires through). fog lights plug and play and replacement bulbs are like $12!! Great bang for buck.

Two years ago I bought a DDM kit for my boosted Miata. I swapped them from Miata to Miata twice and they still have been running strong ever since.

Agreed?

Agreed. I bought mine a few months ago and they're still going strong (though I've been tempted to swap the bulbs for a lower color temperature).

Its cheap! I originally had a brain fart and ordered the wrong bulbs for the fogs so just ordered another set of bulbs for $12. you seriously cant beat that...

My e-bay, made in China kit is over three years old,.... never had a problem yet.

I bought ebay kit also but i had flickering problems. it bugged the crap out of me so i got the ddm kit and love it.

Apparently flickering is a big problem with these cheaper hid kits.

My 55w fog lights flicker while they are warming up but then cease to do so after a minute or so.

Just ordered a 5000k kit. $38 shipped amd I'll have it by friday. Noooiiice!

If you've never bought DDM kits before, your going to love the simplicity and the improvement big time. I promise your never look at stock the same way again. Plus they sell kit for EVERY bulb out there.

If you've never bought DDM kits before, your going to love the simplicity and the improvement big time. I promise your never look at stock the same way again. Plus they sell kit for EVERY bulb out there.

DDM selling a kit for every type of bulb is sort of a bad thing IMO. It just means that it's more accessible to those geniuses that think HID works with any headlight housing type and end up blinding everyone in front of them (specifically, those retards that lift their pickup trucks and put HIDs on them :mad:). Our stock projectors aren't meant for HIDs but at least there's some semblance of a cutoff line to not piss off the other drivers on the road...

DDM selling a kit for every type of bulb is sort of a bad thing IMO. It just means that it's more accessible to those geniuses that think HID works with any headlight housing type and end up blinding everyone in front of them (specifically, those retards that lift their pickup trucks and put HIDs on them :mad:). Our stock projectors aren't meant for HIDs but at least there's some semblance of a cutoff line to not piss off the other drivers on the road...

LoL agreed. I think all of us have been really pissed of by AT-LEAST one of those type's of people.

Archived