LegacyGT.com

FS: L7 replica grill emblems

greendragon_02

Hello All!

I have another round of these grill emblems that are a direct replacement for the BE & BD legacy front grill

Last time I sold them, I was told that they dont directly fit the BL, however people where putting them on there aftermarket grills and trunks!

They are made out of decals that have a special doming on the front and makes them look like badges, they come with adhesive on the back which makes install easy and anywhere!. I love in Buffalo NY and mine has lasted me threw the winter and the summer already!

that being said I have # of each color available , then that is it,

1 Black

3 White

3 Red

3 Blue

3 PINK

3 Green

3 Carbon Fiber

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/x360graphicsx/Cars/Bd.jpgSmaller BD Size

1 Black

3 White

3 Red

0 Blue

3 PINK

3 Green

3 Carbon Fiber

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/x360graphicsx/Cars/BE.jpgLarger BE size

HERE IS THE GREEN ON MY CAR

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/x360graphicsx/Cars/emblem.jpg

They are 16.00 Shipped

or 30$ shipped for 2

CHEERS!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im pretty sure it stands for Lancaster 7, or something like that HOWEVER it was only ever offered on the JDM Legacy's since they where renamed from a Lancaster.

Bump

here this is right from the WIKI

meaning of L7

In September 1997, the Japanese Legacy Grand Wagon was renamed Legacy Lancaster though 1998 cars retained the Grand Wagon nameplate along with the new Lancaster plate. The JDM Grand Wagon and Lancaster were only available with the DOHC 2.5 liter flat-4 engine, receiving a 10 hp (7.5 kW) improvement in 1998. Some Japanese-spec Grand Wagons came with digital climate control, plaid seat upholstery, a dual-range manual transmission and a Momo black leather steering wheel.

• 2 weeks later...

So....a 2005 Legacy GT Sedan.

I take it that it's a BL, according to Wikipedia.

I would like the Blue overlays for the front and rear stock emblems. Are they the same blue as in the Subaru badges?

And do they fit still?

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

they are not a direct fit for the BL, however if you have an aftermarket grill these work great. they are not "overlays" they completely replace the OEm. however they are a little small for the BL's stock grill, the rear should be fine!

For the fronts...how much smaller are they? If I remove the front badge (is it held on by clips or adhesive?), and put this in it's place, how does it look? I guess if you can get me the measurements, I can decide for myself.

So, pending your measurement, I will decide!

Thanks!

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

Archived