LegacyGT.com

MD 2005 spec-b STi Swapped Legacy GT, Location: Gaithersburg Md

mr_luv

Sold

Please Move:

Since there's not much interest other then I wish I had cash, Taking her to carmax.

Locals come 1st priority

Cash comes 1st no dibs got cash got a sale.

+3% on all paypal sales.

+ shipping on shipped items

Only listed Items will be for sale.

Will meet up to 90 mins away to drop off items.

If its not listed with a price its not for sale.

Will be shipping from 20879 Gaithersburg md if interested in shipping if possible can you get info before hand will save time in my reply and you wont have to ask how much shipping is going to be.

PM WITH INTEREST.

Tommy

And Ofcourse All Items are OBO.

Parts:

Engine Mods:

Candy red STi Intake manifold

Blouch Evo3 16G Turbo has 4K miles on it just checked PM thread when I bought it /$600

DeatschWerks 650cc Injectors /Sold

AVO Turbo World fuel pump in oem basket/ Sold

Cobb Cattless Downpipe/Megan Turbo back exhaust / $500

Custom Progressive FMIC & Custom Turbo Inlet /500.00 Sell turbo and FMIC combo for 1200.00

Grimspeed Cross Pipe/uppipe / Sold

Hyanes RV Transmission cooler / 50.00

Quad tipped straight pipe exhaust. / 150.00

Crawford AOS new never installed 375.00

Grimspeed crosspipe header & UP combo. Sold

Wheels / Suspension:

Volk GTN 18x8 Sold

Megan Racing Coilovers 25K / Sold need stock suspension

Moda MD5 18x8 +48 / Sold

Interior / Sound

Complete 2007 Spec-B Interior 1000.00 - door cards sold.

Prosport Boost Guage / Sold

AEM Wide band Gauge / Sold

Dual gauge cubby / Sold

JDM B4 Door sills / 100.00 need oem

Polk DB 651 and DB 6501 Componet speakers

Kenwood 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 2 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 12" Subwoofer

JDM Double Din, Sold

JVC Double din Headunit (Bluetooth / Ipod ready) 450.00 for whole setup plug and play.

Stealth Box sub box, goes in spare tire well. HUGE prefer local pickup. Not sure of price, 250.00 Def can change price if too high.

Exterior

JDM Spec-B Front bumper & Sport Skirt / Sold

JDM Rain Guards 100.00 (one has clean break)

JDM Areo Spats (sold)

JDM Outback Grill Sold

JDM Sport Tail Lights (sold)

CF JDM STi Rear Decklid Lip spoiler / Sold

MINI morimoto H1 quad projector retro + harness / 750.00 (need stock lamps)

BMW 740 Side Markers

LED Front and rear Turn signal & Brake Lights

Description:

MD 2005 spec-b STi Swapped Legacy GT, Location: Gaithersburg Md

THE CONDENSED FACTS:

1. Price: 8,000 OBO

2. Mileage: 129k on car 4K on engine.

3. Color, Satin White Pearl Transmission-auto No Navi.

4. Reason for selling: Ready to buy a house. In need of a family car.

5. Location: Gaithersburg Md

6. Pictures: See below

7. Are you the first owner? First and third owner. The second owner offered me the car back. I jumped on the offer because I missed my baby.

8. Title information: Clean title in hand

9. VIN will be provided by email if interested

10. Modifications: See below

11. Service record: I have all the maintenance receipts for work done

The Good:

This car is loaded with very rare JDM Parts that you won't find on other Legacy's. I have taken great care of the car with service records to show. The car makes good power but dyno registers HP/TQ in the mid 300s. Just installed a JDM DD and JVC DD radio components value over 1k alone.

The Bad:

Just got confirmed head leak during radiator & thermostat update, not failure leak its 1700 to fix I dont have time & I now have a contract on a house. I need car to go.

Front lip needs paint. I would love to see her freshly painted, There's also a small ding on the back bumper, courtesy of the 2nd owner.

Sold it but best care wasn't given to her but I have brought her back 95% nothing is needed but small details painting the lip and ding in bumper.

The cars exterior and interior are in pretty good shape, but with any commuter car that is 4+ years old it will have a few nicks here and there. I have all of the maintenance/service records documented in a binder. My oil has been changed at the dealership every change since buying the car. Tuned by DPS Tuning. Car has not been dyno'ed.

My asking price is 8,000 OBO payment accepted by certified & cleared bank check.

Mr.350

If I happen to get a huge payout during my chase trip...I'll be calling...LOLz. Yeah...I'd take as is if I had the $$. Only change I'd make is switch out the front to an 09, do the custom rear body work I want to do, get that rear suspension back up a 1/2 inch or so (just personal choice) and swap the blue inserts to red (and associated details).

Oh yeah...and MD farm tags.

Oh yeah...and MD farm tags.

Yeah good luck getting that tag. I tried to get one as well, but they weren't available anymore. So I got the Chesapeake plates instead. Heck, that is $20 to donate in helping the Chesapeake stay clean and maintained.

Sorry....thought you might like the bumpage. Won't bother again.

add:

(wow...tha kintda sounded negative....arrg internet tone). Yeah...no hard feelings. I'm pretty big on going off topic...but I misread the for sale threads sometimes and how folks approach them).

Bump is bump derailed is derailed lol, no hard feelings Jason just know how easy it is for a thread to go left thanks for the bump, I miss the plain tags personally.

BUMPER CARS!

I wanna go for a ride at least once before you sell it. I've always loved your Legacy. More than Ken's... :lol::lol:

I been saving the volks for you Mark lol, I sure do like your stock subaru wheels.

That is a great deal Tommy...best of luck with the sale...I sure do love those Volk's.
Mr.350

Archived