LegacyGT.com

cobb tuner or cat-less dp/muffler delete?

i have my list of mods, and the next performance mods i want are either the cobb tuner or muffler deletes and cat-less dp.... which would be better to do first? i currently have the cat-less invidia up-pipe

here is my mod list goal:

cat-less dp

muffler delete

cobb tuner

swaybars

endlinks

shock/spring combo or coilovers

18 in gold volks

I would agree the ap would be the best first purchase.

Flash stage 1

Drive

Install downpipe and muffler deletes whenever your ready

Flash stage 2.

Enjoy....

This way you can enjoy the car through the mod process.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

You should PM cryo and see what he can do for you as far tuning goes. If you have a lap top you can get a cable, $40.00 or so and have him send you MAPs for your tune.

I will tell you a catless DP and no mufflers is to loud. I think you have an 05, you will need a catless up pipe too.

I happen to use http://www.tuningalliance.com for my Tuner, but seeing how cryo helped out here, you should contact him.

You should also get better brake pads, I got my Hawk pads from http://www.AZPinstalls.com email Mike there and see what he can do on a set of Hawk Ceramics and may be slotted rotors. That's what I have on my wagon.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You should PM cryo and see what he can do for you as far tuning goes. If you have a lap top you can get a cable, $40.00 or so and have him send you MAPs for your tune.

I will tell you a catless DP and no mufflers is to loud. I think you have an 05, you will need a catless up pipe too.

Thanks for the good words and i agree about the sound and the up pipe comment. keep in mind i make custom tuned maps for the ap as well as opensource :)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived