LegacyGT.com

OC Meet

foghat

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a Wednesday night meet at The Hat in Lake forest by Irvine SubaruWRXs and Legacys
Megan header,Perrin TMIC, TD06-20G,AEM CAI, Lachute DP, Avo BOV, BC Coilovers, Magnaflow catback, Hawk HPS pads, Stoptech lines, Snow WI

There is a Wednesday night meet at The Hat in Lake forest by Irvine SubaruWRXs and Legacys

Do you have an address? What time does it get started on Wed nights? Is this a sure thing, I mean do people really show up every week?

I had a couple of meets at the In and Out in the Tustin marketplace off of Jamboree.

Would that work for a few of us ?

I would also be interested in something new and all Legacy or at least all Sube. I think we should all meet up at The Hat one night to get an idea of how many cars were talking about here.

Just moved to OC and am very interested. I saw that it begins around 7.30 on Wednesdays, which freeway/exit is The Hat located off of?

Answered my own Q. Here is the map for all those lazy like me.

http://img32.echo.cx/img32/2259/hat2ca.jpg

I want to go! I don't want to show up with my Accord, though. :(

Me: Hi, uh, everyone.. I don't know most of you, but like I'm a moderator at LegacyGT.com. I don't even have a Subaru though.

Everyone: How the hell are you a moderator then?

Me: I don't know! :( Can I ride in your car?

Everyone: No way!

Me: Okay then, want to buy me one? Irvine Subaru is next door. Everyone can pitch in. :dm:

I have work at the Spectrum (valet) till 5:30, but I'd love to go. I haven't really used my new camera lately and it would be a great time to use it.. I hate that feeling of not knowing anyone, though. Plus I wish it were just LGT folks. Oy, I'm just making excuses.

-ben

if you guys want...meet up early at the Hat tonight (say 6pm) have a mini meet and goof off till everyone else rolls in...because honestly 730pm is a LATE starting time for me!....

i work right down the street and start at 630am, the idea of staying here that long sucks!!

~Sucka-Duck~

I will be going to the Hat tonight, however, I am just going to scope it out. I am up for going earlier and having a mini-LGT meet though. Maybe have a drink and an appetizer. If there will be enough LGTers there at 630 I will definately show up.

Archived