LegacyGT.com

Looking into buying 2010 legacy gt

2010LGT

Hey everyone im new to the site and hopefully i can keep posting here. Im looking to purchase a 2010 legacy gt limited with 9800 miles on it and i was wondering if you guys could give me any heads up on anything i should worry about or if its a car i should go for? Im going to look at it tomorrow sometime mid day and before i go through with it i just want to make sure its a good choice.

How much? ...color? have any mods or is it stock? and what kinda shape is it in. What area is it from? ... I also just bought a 2010 LGT Limited in SWP, with only 6,300 mile and it's just awesome! and has everything I need in performance and luxury. My opinion is that the legacy GT is a great car, especially if it was well cared for and garaged. ...I am new to the forum also but not new to Subaru's. Here is a link to some pics I took:

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/Eugeniusz/LGT%20Dec2012/

Wow a 2010 with only 9800 miles on it is incredible. I just happen town one also that stays garaged and I still managed to put 27,000 miles on mine. As far as what to look out for. From what I've been told there have been several shimmy incidents. Some people have posted that their leather has cracked, sunroof came off track, navi, isn't really that good. When I purchased mine for my wife, I factored in exactly what she needed just to play it safe. No sunroof as I wanted no chance of leakage, no navi since to be it wasn't really that impressive. No rear spoiler to keep that back clean and simple.

Overall it brings a smile to my face whenever I get to drive it. So I would runa car fax on this one, get a warranty if offered, and just because it only has 9800 miles, doesn't make it less of a used car. So don't let them convince you to pay new car price for it..

2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

Thanks Coppertone, ...good info on the 2010 details. I am also a new to me 2010 SWP Legacy GT owner which only had 6,300 miles on it and purchased mine on December 1st from a dealer in Christiansburg Virginia than drove it back home to Michigan. My limited does not have the Navi or rear spoiler either but I have thought about adding the rear spoiler and a Pioneer Head Unit but not sure which one yet. ...Got to say that after driving it back home over 600 miles the LGT runs perfect! there is no shimmy, my sunroof does not leak and yes, driving it does bring a smile and a good feeling. However after driving smaller cars in the past, the LGT is much larger than I expected and I am still trying to get use to it. ...My wife drives a Subaru Impreza and I just recently sold a Saab 9-2x Aero with the 5spd trans. Below is a link to some pics of my new to me 2010 LGT. http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/Eugeniusz/LGT%20Dec2012/

Archived