LegacyGT.com

Sway bar bracket size versus Energy Suspension bracket

Squiden

My Cobb Sway Bars are near the end of their life, and I'm looking to change to AVO or Whiteline sways. However, I'm on Energy Suspension bushings, and tossed my stock brackets a while ago. Does anyone know if the Energy Suspension brackets are the same size as stock, or know where I can buy stock-sized brackets?

You can use the universal energy suspension brackets for the front sways but you will need to modify the outside of the passenger side bracket base slightly to get it to fit properly in that location. I did this to use them with my cusco front sway bars. I also use the universal brackets for the rear sway which bolt right up.

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my original post. I currently have the Energy Suspension brackets (and bushings) installed. The question is whether that bracket works with the stock bushings? It looks like AVO and Whiteline assume use of the stock bracket size (I.e. their bushings are the same width as the stock bushings), and need to know if I'll need to track down replacement brackets now.

Thanks!

Archived