LegacyGT.com

05 Legacy GT...possibly cursed!?!

Hey guys, just wanted to talk about the car a little bit. So I bought it about 9 months ago now knowing there was work to be done. The previous owner had done some upgrades but there were issues too. He replaced the exhaust with a nice Borla and added some magnaflow tips. 3" all over. Then added a Perrin/Gutted WRX uppipe and downpipe...WRX flywheel and ACT clutch. He had other aspirations but gave up and traded the car in....after parting out the Accessport. I got it and immediately realized there were underlying issues.

Fast forward a few months and I find out the turbo is bad. Time to save up some money. That is done and $1800 later, i have a WRX Turbo, IC, Fuel Injectors, CAI, and throttlebody. Now I just need a tune and I'll be good....wait wait, now my battery dies. Find out the alternator is dead also. I've had the car 9 months and have zero WOT time. Just as Im about to finish the go part of "Show n' Go", i need to wait another couple days for alternator replacement...not to mention, I still need a tune. Ugh.

On the good side, I am probably, at most, 1 month away from bugging the wife on the show side of things....wheels, stance, stereo, alarm, paint job.

I'd post up some pics, but the car has been stuck in the driveway, immobile, and it's rained nearly every day....nice way of saying she's every bit a pig in filth. I will post up the new decals Doc made for me though...love the look of them in person more than in the pics.

434920563_TrunkSubbieLogo.JPG.3b6b04072f57545b728783e134839d46.JPG

• I Donated
Well, I don't normally like to brag.......actually, had to get that mod before the wife would let me start on the car upgrades. It's really the gift that keeps on giving.

So you're a black man with a big white cock.

Congratulations.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 2 years later...

Archived