LegacyGT.com

What guages are closest to stock LGT ones??

AKSubie

Well, I did some searching and perhaps I am not finding what I want or am not using the correct terms, but I am having trouble finding which gauge manufacturer and series come closest to our stock 07 LGT gauges. I was initially goign with the SPT gaige pod but in all honesty I am only interested in boost at the moment, perhaps EGT later on when I start REALLY tuning. So am more than likely going to go with the cubbypod and a 52mm gauge. I know many STi/WRX brethern prefer Defi for it matches the redness of the STi gauges, but what is the closest match for the LGT?

Thank you.

the prosport models aren't too far off - they match decently enough.. the electric ones even have the opening ceromony sweep action on startup....

I really liked my prosport gauges. I did white during the day and red at night.

:dm: 2007 DGM LGT :dm:

:icon_twis 2003 Suzuki SV650S :icon_twis

Ya, I saw the Autometer ones. I went prosport for the record. Price was right enough.

Although was *this* <pinches fingers together> close to dropping it on the nexus, for they even have the red ring.

Got pics installed freak?

Also, I was looking hard at the Defi BF but they were only in 60mm, too large for the cubbypod I wanted. That and were a bit more than the prosport/nexus.

I only have one of them in the "plate" I made for them. The car is in the body shop I get it back on monday I'll take a couple then.

1017442231_IMG_0146_31(2).thumb.jpg.c0f182895605708ffd57dbf93e5983ba.jpg

check us out here http://newenglandsubarus.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived